According to recent research 80-85% of all job vacancies are not advertised. This workshop aims to help participants identify how to unearth jobs in the ‘hidden’ market and ultimately increase their success of securing employment.
- Provides you with a full understanding of what the Hidden Job Market looks like.
- Identifies ways of finding jobs that are not currently advertised.
- Explains how to create your ‘network of opportunity’ and maximise upon it.
- Shows you how LinkedIn can improve your networking and job searching strategies.
- Describes the various methods of approaching employers today and helps to consider new techniques.
- Offers you industry insights to streamline your job searching techniques.
To book a workshop for up to 20 participants, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488 048 448
Alternatively – for individuals, simply check the Public Workshop Schedule below to find the next free Public Workshop date.