This workshop has been created for participants who want to establish what a winning resume should look like.
A resume only has a few moments to capture the interest of any future employer. Therefore, it’s essential that it contains the relevant elements to entice the hiring manager to read, in order to secure that crucial job interview.
A great resume should be achievement focused and effective enough to get you onto the short-list.
Upon attending the workshop participants will:
- Gain the relevant skills to create an effective resume.
- Understand ‘The Do’s and Don’ts’ of what to include and what to leave out.
- Find out what future employers and hiring managers expect.
- Learn easy ‘Tips & Tricks’ to make a resume stand out and get noticed.
- Understand which templates to use and how to avoid the pitfalls.
Eye mapping research shows that employers spend no more than 60 seconds deciding whether a resume goes onto the ‘Yes’ pile or the ‘No’ pile. So, you have to catch the employer’s attention – fast!
To book a workshop for up to 20 participants, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488 048 448
Alternatively – for individuals, simply check the Public Workshop Schedule below to find the next free Public Workshop date.